Setting up automatic bill pay with a bank in Maricopa County is a great way to save time and money. The Treasurer's Office offers an online bill payment service that allows you to make payments electronically. When a payment is recorded in your child support case, your bank is notified electronically and the payment will be credited to your account within three business days. To get started, you'll need to provide the Treasurer's Office with certain documents.
These documents will vary depending on the type of payment you're making, but generally include:
- Proof of identity: This could be a driver's license, state-issued ID card, or passport.
- Proof of address: This could be a utility bill, bank statement, or other official document.
- Proof of income: This could be a pay stub, tax return, or other official document.
- Proof of bank account: This could be a voided check or bank statement.
Here's what you need to do:
- Gather all the necessary documents.
- Submit them to the Treasurer's Office.
- Wait for the Treasurer's Office to review your documents and set up your automatic bill pay.